Monday, March 31, 2008

John Bright Grammar School, Llandudno, North Wales: classmates circa 1959.


I took this photograph at the John Bright Grammar School sports day (I think it was 1959). I remember some of the names of the girls, but I might have it wrong. And I'm not too sure about the spelling. Sorry if I've got it wrong.

Top row, left to right: Christine Roberts; Hazel Orland-Jones; Anne ?; unknown.
Bottom row, left to right: Catherine Higton; Buddug Hughes; Elsbeth Tyndal.

I did have Elsbeth's email address but, unfortunately, I lost it. If any of you chance to see this post, it would be lovely to hear from you.

Incidentally, wouldn't that be the woodwork shed in the background? Remember the wonderful Woody Mallet? Woody was a very good cricketer - a wicketkeeper/ batsman.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Skudra said...

Tried to send you a message but not successful. Are you still around and blogging

Chris (was Christine Roberts)

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home